Please read these instructions before submitting your listing (No, really – It’s important!)
1. Your class title.
- You know how important it is to help Google direct people to your offering. Does your title clearly tell Google, as well as potential students, that this is a class or workshop and what the subject is?
2. Your class will be listed by its start date.
- For multiple-date classes, list your class only once, using only its start date, and provide information about the schedule in your description (For example: Four Tuesdays, Jan. 8-29 OR Two-day class: Sat & Sun.)
- If your class repeats on a subsequent date, please submit another listing.
3. Important: Be sure and fill out the short description.
- Make this excerpt compelling to potential students so they’ll click AND to tell Google what this class is about so they point more students to it!
4. Your picture:
- To include your image, enter the image address/url in the form. (Right click on the image on your own website or Facebook page and “Copy image address”, then enter it in the image field on our form.)
- If you are unable to enter an image address, you can email your image with the name of your class to deborah [at] learnsonomacounty.com
5. Make your payment after submitting your listing.