This hands-on workshop explores key elements of a business plan critical to your business.
Learn how to:
• Find important market and competitive data relevant for your business
• Figure out the unique benefits your business has to offer
• Position your business and develop a realistic sales projection
• Address weaknesses of your idea and how to improve it.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
1. Understand the purpose and design of a business plan and its ongoing use
2. Have an initial draft of a business plan by the end of the workshop.
See full workshop descriptions, confirm dates, and REGISTER at northcoast.score.org.