The best camera is the one you have with you and everyone has a smartphone. In fact, it’s the perfect starter camera. With instruction and practice you can begin to make your own marketing videos with your iOS or Android mobile device.
It’s more important than ever for businesses to use marketing videos, be it for promotions, direct sales, information or inspiration. Video dominates the internet, especially social media, with an estimated 80% accounting for all online traffic. A 1-minute video is worth 1.8 million words. Moreover, video has a retention rate of 95% compared to a mere 10% for text only.
The best way to be noticed and stand out in a sea of video content is to employ best production practices combined with your own creative spin, harnessing the full potential of video as a story-telling medium.
In this 1/2 day workshop, you will learn:
– to shoot multiple clips and edit them to tell a story
– best production practice including composition, lighting and audio
– simple editing with free apps for both iOS and Android
You will also receive a list of:
– accessories you can purchase to aid shooting videos with your mobile devices
– teleprompter apps for your phone and tablet
– the best video camera apps, free and paid, that enhance and improve the shooting process
– free and paid editing apps
During the class you’ll practice writing a simple script, using a teleprompter, shooting video clips and editing those clips together. By the end of class you will have created a 15-30 second video.
One-time launch price of only $97 for the 1/2-Day Workshop.
Address in Petaluma will be provided to enrolled participants.