• During this workshop we will review the various self sabotaging behaviors and thinking that limit your fun and enthusiasm for what your business offers prospects.
• We will delve into how to share your product or service with everyone – grasping the mind set associated with this attitude of selling. As well, we will practice this through comfortable, easy role-playing.
• We will qualify your prospect list so that you are using your valuable sales time in the most effective way.
• We will discuss and design your sales campaign – touches to your prospects via social media, emails and phone calls leading to in person meetings. Learn how to get people to open your emails, respond to phone calls and take a meeting to present your product or service.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
1. Approach, engage and enjoy talking with prospects – HAVE FUN
2. Develop a qualified prospect list, and know how to continually prioritize
3. Create and implement a sales campaign to move cold prospects to warm
4. Build a support team to keep up your momentum – celebrate successes!